Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The First Few days of RESET

this is my first entry in my diary for my self-reflection and finding myself i guess you could say...
well if you read my other blog i mentioned that i was creating a diary-ist type blog.
which is kinda different cuz in my blog i'm usually talking about fashion and my interests but never about me..
which in this blog i am so, it's a little bit Raw. It's really weird to reflect on this blog i guess due to knowing that random people can just look and see my personal thoughts out in the public and i'm very sheltered about my personal feelings and thoughts..so i think this will be a little difficult for me.but maybe this will help other people like its doing for me.:)
when me and my friends started this idea i was really nervous cause fashion is my life but after two days i realized that im doing just fine so im really proud of me!!
but at the same time i've been thinking about my life in this point in time and how i feel...
sometmes it gets really boring where i live doing the same thing over and over again feeling like a robot in a rotation if that makes sense..until i lay down in y bed and just reflect as im doing right now
sometimes i wish i could just have a moment and not worry about the trials and tribulations of life...
i guess i should stop and get some sleep for the night ,so let's see what the next day will bring.:)

*Jacquar

No comments:

Post a Comment